- Sterilize your bottle, nipple, and ring by boiling them for 3 to 5 minutes prior to use.
- Boil water according to the directions on the packaging and allow it to cool to 122 F.
- Fill approximately half the sterilized bottle with cooled water.
- Refer to the chart included with your Order for proper formula measurements. Add the correct amount of formula to the bottle and shake well.
- Fill the rest of the bottle with water to the fill line and shake again.
- Allow the bottle to cool to approximately 98.6 F and feed your baby.
Preparing formula with boiled water:
Ask your baby's doctor if you should boil water when preparing formula, and whether or not you need to boil utensils, bottles, nipples, and rings in water before each use. If you choose to boil, follow these steps:
- Bring water to a rolling boil for one minute, then turn off the heat. Excessive boiling can increase the concentration of impurities.
- Let the water cool to room temperature before adding to formula. Making formula with boiling water can cause clumping and decrease the nutritional value.
- Once mixed, sprinkle a few drops on the inside of your wrist to make sure it is not too hot.
Note: Bottled or filtered water is not a suitable replacement for water that has been boiled, but it might be a better alternative to tap water in some areas. If you are concerned about lead or other harmful substances in your water, talk to your healthcare professional before making formula with tap water.
How to mix formula:
For proper mixing, follow these steps:
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and warm water.
- Measure and pour desired amount of water into baby bottle.
- Add unpacked, level scoop(s) of powder to the bottle as directed. Return dry scoop to box.
- Put the cap on the bottle and shake. (Tip: Moving your wrist in a twisting motion helps powder formula mix more quickly and more thoroughly.)
- Feed or store immediately in refrigerator.
Carefully follow the preparation and dosage instructions
Use only the provided scoop
Avoid preparing bottles ahead of time. Leftover formula should be discarded after 1 hour maximum if not refrigerated
To prevent dental decay, do not allow baby to continually suckle bottle
Do not use a microwave to heat
Please keep away from heat and humidity
Once the formula is opened, use within 2 weeks
Storing formula in a glass or Stainless steel container is recommended
Expiration date is indicated on each box in the European format Day/Month/Year