We use multiple Fulfillment Warehouses within the US to make shipping faster and more affordable for you.
We process packages until carrier pick-up. Although due to high volume peaks Please allow 12-24 hours for processing fulfilment.
We offer FREE Expedited Shipping Service's on all U.S. orders, also offering faster options for those with immediate urgencies. Please note that we are shipping based on the shipping method selected by you at checkout. Please note that depending on your Location the approximately shipping day may vary.
"WE DO NOT OPERATE ON THE WEEKENDS SO ORDERS PLACED ON THE WEEKEND WILL NOT BE PROCESSED UNTIL THE FOLLOWING BUSINESS DAY"
FREE SHIPPING: (Mo-Fr) 2-6 Days
USPS Priority Mail: (Mo-Sa) 1-3 Days
USPS Priority Express (Mo-Sa) 1-2 Days if ordered before 12 pm (PDT)
FedEx Ground (Mo-Fr) 1-6 Days
FedEx Overnight (Mo-Fr) 1 Day if ordered before 12 pm (PDT)
Please note that the expected delivery date is provided by the courier, and is subject to change. For any delays or questions on orders, please contact the courier directly as we only can be held liable to send it with your pre-chosen service provider. Also, please allow extra time if ordering during the busy holiday season to account for larger demands on carriers.
Please Note that we are using different shipping operators and aren't responsible for problems caused by the carrier. However, we are offering optional special Insurance at checkout for your orders to be safe.
We work with multiple carriers to assure that your order is delivered “on time.” current carriers include USPS, FedEx and UPS. Your carrier will be selected based on your location and the size of your order. If you request a specific shipping courier of your choice, additional fees may occur. We send tracking information to all orders regardless of the carrier we are using. Please note that USPS does not guarantee their shipping time - therefore we ensure every package up to 99.00 USD. Better Organic Formula is not responsible for shipping delays since it is not in our hand. If your item is damaged or lost during shipping, you may file a claim with the carrier. We cannot guarantee delivery of your package, only that your package will be shipped.
Packages on all orders are always packed in an additional box but still might arrive damaged. Please note that all our products are sent out in perfect condition and are always sealed. When the Box get damaged by the carrier, the product itself is safe and still in perfect condition. All orders will be shipped in a BOX. Boxes offer the most protection when shipping any product.
Lost Or Missing Packages
If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered, but you can't find it see the following:
Within 36 hours of expected delivery
- Verify the shipping address
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery
- Look around the delivery location for your package
- See if someone else accepted the delivery
- Some packages travel through multiple carriers; check your mailbox or wherever else you receive mail.
- Wait 36 hours - in rare cases, packages may say delivered up to 36 hours prior to arrival
If your package does not arrive and was lost or stolen, please note that we are sending all orders using either FedEx, UPS and USPS and can not be held liable for packages lost by the carrier. All packages are insured up to 99 USD.
In the random case of your package not arriving, please note that you will have to file a claim online by going to the carrier's website. In order to be considered lost, a package must be undelivered 24 hours after the expected delivery date and time. A report cannot be made until then. Please allow additional time when a package is delayed due to adverse weather.
After filing a claim it takes 5-10 business days for a response and approval for an insurance claim to be resolved by the carrier. Unfortunately, we can not file a claim due to USPS, UPS and FedEx regulations.
Once you have the claim confirmation number from the carrier, please contact us, providing the CLAIM number (not the case number) with carrier approval for refunds, and we will gladly issue you a refund. Again, please note that all packages are only insured to a 99 USD maximum. If you want additional insurance please choose at checkout.
Saturday Delivery commitment times depend on the shipping service you choose:
- UPS Next Day Air® Early: Guaranteed delivery one hour later than the guaranteed weekday delivery time, as early as 9:00 a.m., based on destination
- UPS Next Day Air: Guaranteed delivery by 12:00 noon or 1:30 p.m. where weekday shipments are delivered by 10:30 a.m. or 12:00 noon, respectively, based on destination
- UPS 2nd Day Air: Guaranteed delivery by end of the day for shipments picked up on Thursday, based on destination
- UPS Ground and UPS 3 Day Select™: End of day (available in select destination ZIP Codes™)
- UPS Worldwide Express Plus: Delivery based on destination
- UPS Worldwide Express: Delivery based on destination
- FedEx Home Delivery: Economical Ground Delivery to Residences
1–5 business days within the contiguous U.S., 3−7 business days to and from Alaska and Hawaii. Check transit times. Monday−Saturday. Delivery is between 9 a.m. and 8 p.m. FedEx Ground picks up packages Monday−Friday.
- FedEx Ground: Economical Ground Delivery to Businesses
1–5 business days within the contiguous U.S., 3–7 business days to and from Alaska and Hawaii. Check transit times based on your zip code. Monday–Friday. Delivery is by the end of the business day.
- FedEx Express Saver: Within 3 Business Days
- FedEx 2Day: Within 2 Business Days
By 4:30 p.m. in 2 business days to most areas (by 8 p.m. to residences). Check transit times.
- FedEx Standard Overnight: Next Business Day Afternoon
Next-business-day delivery by 3 p.m. to most U.S. addresses, by 4:30 p.m. to rural areas and by 8 p.m. to residences. Check transit times.
Monday–Friday, with Saturday pickup available in many areas for an additional charge.
- FedEx Priority Overnight: Next Business Day Morning
Next-business-day delivery by 10:30 a.m. to most U.S. addresses; by noon, 4:30 p.m. or 5 p.m. in remote areas; by noon, 1:30 p.m. or 4:30 p.m. on Saturdays. Check transit times.
- FedEx First Overnight: First Thing the Next Business Day Morning
Next-business-day delivery by 8, 8:30, 9 or 9:30 a.m. to most areas and by 10 a.m., 11 a.m. or 2 p.m. to additional extended areas, depending on the destination ZIP code. Check transit times.
Monday–Friday, with Saturday pickup and delivery available in many areas for an additional charge.
USPS® provides several tools and options to help determine where your mailpiece is in the mailstream and if it is delayed or not. Sometimes packages are delayed or rerouted because of unusual circumstances. Before contacting us, please check the mail delivery standards, USPS Tracking® page (if available), and/or contact the shipper for further information on your expected mail.
- First-Class Mail: 1-3 days (not guaranteed)
- Priority Mail: 1, 2, or 3 days (not guaranteed)
- Priority Mail Express: 1-2 days (guaranteed)
When checking the status of your item, you may see a message about the Expected Delivery Window (ExDW). This window is a 2-hour slot of time when you can expect your package to arrive. Delivery within that time is not guaranteed, however, you may still receive your item by the end of the day if it does not arrive within the expected time slot.